Somebody thinks I have some talent - let's make art!

Monday, August 29, 2011

Here we go.

I am sitting at Seatac airport waiting for my flight to Detroit, which will lead me to Burlington, which will lead me to the Vermont Studio Center...

Key points I would like to make...

A - or is it 1 - I do not do well on little sleep.

B - or is it 2 - If I had known I would get through checking in so quickly being that I am in First Class I would have watched another episode of Intervention on demand.

C - or is it 3 - I am going to go through serious withdrawals from television.

D - (forget this whole 1, 2, or 3, thing...)...  I am really looking forward to having someone cook for me for the next month.

I will not be intimidated.

I will not cry.

I will not eat Dots while I am in Vermont...

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment