Somebody thinks I have some talent - let's make art!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My first walk.

I don't think I am the type of person who can just dive into the work...  I have to move around it, get an idea of my space and figure out what to do.

This afternoon I arrived just in time for lunch (I'm going to gain a million pounds just so you know...), then I had a tour and then I was shown to my room and studio.  They are both pretty nice.  I have bathrooms on both sides of me... yeehaw.

I was given a work study assignment in the office helping with filing and organizing stuff.  It is right up my alley... I will work Monday through Friday 1:15 to 3:15 with weekends off.

Overall I am pleased.  After I checked in with the office I walked up to Johnson State College and joined the fitness center and took some photos on the way down the hill (it is situated at the top of a hill/the Studio Center is in the valley...

oh - I heard crickets too!  I don't think I've ever heard real live crickets ever ever ever...

okay here's some photos...








































I am sorry that they are not better organized but I am about to fall asleep. (2:41 Seattle Time)

No comments:

Post a Comment