Somebody thinks I have some talent - let's make art!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Blurg....

Okay - the blog is a little more of a blurgh today...

I don't know exactly what it is I'm doing... I should go to bed.

I was going to get a bunch of work done today but it hasn't worked out as planned...  I guess that's alright.

I did manage to get laundry done - I guess that's important right?

I did get started on my statement for a teaching job at Mills College.

I did buy chocolate.

I did make friends this weekend...

Tomorrow I will....

make another t-shirt or two.

make a new friend...

work out!  (okay, who am I kidding?? I have only worked out once since I've been here and I'm not doing so well when it comes to that sort of thing...

Did I show y'all my Penguin Shirt?  I have been told that will make me a lot of money...  I am going to be rich.  I just have to figure out how to do it all...

Mama needs some cash flow... or just some cash...

or that benefactor I've been talking about forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment