Somebody thinks I have some talent - let's make art!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Finally a real post.

I have been slacking when it comes to posting to the blog... I think I am a creature of habit in that it is easiest for me to do these sorts of things when I have a french press beside me, a television on, and Crusty II on my lap.

I did manage to get some work done today and take a walk... while I was out I took some more photos.

Last night we had a prom and then I went to the local bar and sang karaoke... I had one drink too many and stayed out way past my bedtime... tonight I'm hitting the sack by 9:00 (unless I go downstairs and am sucked into the Emmy awards...)...

We are gearing up for the final push and there are only four days until I get the boot... so much to do, so little time...

Here are some photos from my walk today...









































































































No comments:

Post a Comment