Somebody thinks I have some talent - let's make art!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Time is running out!

I find myself running out of time... I'm not necessarily worried about it, but I think maybe I should be doing more.

Today I accomplished the following -
I made three t-shirts...
went on the grocery store shuttle
worked...

Caught up on Survivor and Big Brother...

now I'm wasting time in my studio before heading off to the visiting artist lecture.

Some of my work is going to be included in the lecture... we'll just see how it goes...


on a tangent here - we had the best blueberry pie EVER for dinner...

If you want to apply to the Vermont Studio Center here's a link for you!

Okay - here's a few things I've learned since being here...

just because you went to a big fancy art school it does not mean that you are any better than anyone else...

Don't be so serious all the time.  Take time to smell the roses and take that stick out of your ass...

Be nice to the people who run the place...  they are here to help you (not hinder your progress and/or ruin your plans)....

Get a good nights sleep.

That's all I know right now... see you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment