Somebody thinks I have some talent - let's make art!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Slides/Powertools and Coffee

This morning I find myself cataloging slides that I bought at the barn sale a few weeks ago... it's very interesting - I find myself having flashbacks to my childhood and all the crazy car trip vacations my father took us on when I was young.  (and a little less skeptical and jaded)...

Last night we had a bonfire of bad poetry - I must say that I am pretty good at writing bad poetry...

it comes naturally...  I wrote it on big paper to make it even better...

Here is my masterpiece

Ode to a Russian Visiting Artist

L - is for the look you gave me when I explained the term safeword to you.

E - is for the eternal fire that burns in my loins for you.

O - is for the shape of your balding head that reflects the light of my lusty gaze

N - is for knowing that you will never be mine

I - is for the ice now in my heart.

D - is for death, which will be the only thing to cure this broken heart...

Leonid - What we had was only a glance, but for me it was a lifetime...



I may have a new career in bad poetry...

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment