Somebody thinks I have some talent - let's make art!

Friday, September 2, 2011

More work

I am getting things accomplished.  I feel good.

I don't feel like a weirdo here which is good...

No weirdos please...  I am fairly mainstream I think.

here's a photo of a turtle I saw the other day...



okay, you probably noticed that this is not a turtle... I'll have to find the photo..

I work this afternoon and then I think I'll head back into the studio...  I'm getting quite a bit done.  Nothing too exciting (at least that I know of now - but it should reap something in the long run).

Yesterday I went up to the gym after work and found the Spinner bike.  I only worked out for 35 minutes but it was just what I needed.  I may use all my workout clothes if it kills me.

After the gym, we had a little get together of people who live in my house - there were only six of us there but it was nice to get to know people a little bit better.

In retrospect I'm glad that I showed my work early...  I don't have to explain a lot and people have a way to talk to me.  I like that.  On the surface I seem outgoing, but really I am shy...  I think....

Okay - it's off to the studio store now... see if they have pushpins... and batteries.

No comments:

Post a Comment