Somebody thinks I have some talent - let's make art!

Friday, September 9, 2011

What the H?

Okay - I think I am losing my mind.... I'm just at the half way mark here in Vermont...  I feel like I've been here forever.

I'm sure the rest will just fly by.

Last night we had open studio night and my t-shirts were a success... especially this one...


If you don't know what a safeword is look it up... or send me an email.

These are failed t-shirt designs for today's modern women...

I think I could actually sell them.  I just need to figure out how much and how to manufacture them all... 

I don't have anything on the agenda this weekend with the exception of working in the studio...  Sunday night there are readings by the resident writers.  That is always fun...

Here are some photos I took on my walk up to the hardware store this afternoon...

Oh - the visiting artist talked to me at lunch... he said he kept on thinking about what he was going to do with my business cards...    (I gave him a full set)...














No comments:

Post a Comment