Somebody thinks I have some talent - let's make art!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Quick update

I showed images of my work last night so people have a better idea of what I'm all about (television, being single and childless, bad feet)...  I was the first to go, so I'm glad that's over with... although I could talk about myself forever and ever and ever....

Work went well (did I already mention that?)...

I don't know.

I'm eating everything in the world...

I may go work out this afternoon after work and before dinner and the Alan Cheuse lecture.

I managed to stay up til 9pm last night...

I am lame (but in a good way...).

Things I need.

A bucket

more shirts

a date

pushpins (for someone who has thousands at home I only have three in my studio.

I think that's all I have to say right now...  I will be back later I think.

that is unless I get lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment